Thursday, April 9, 2020

Easter Cards - Going to be late

I was slow out of the gate to get Easter Cards made for family.

I started with a warm teal A2 card base.

I cut the pink layer to 4.00 W x 5.25 T and adhered it to the card front.

I cut the striped glitter paper with the Stampin Up Sunburst Thinlit die, then another from the blue green polka dot paper.  They need to be cut so they align.

I cut off some of the rays from the blue green one to leave me a cross.  The striped one was adhered first, then the blue green cross on top of the striped one.  I placed the cross offset so all the rays of the striped one are visible.  I think it makes it stand out more.

I added a greeting in the center made up of a Scalloped Circle punchie in gold paper and a 1.25 inch circle color printed greeting on white.  This accent was adhered with 3D foam tape in the center of the sun burst.

The one on the left features different papers.


A blue card base. A polka dot background, patterned sunburst layer and a blue cross.  The designer paper is Authentique - Easter Time.

The greeting was white card stock so I just chalked with a bit of yellow to make it fit into the color scheme of the rest of the pieces.

These will be mailed after the long weekend so they will be late.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.