Saturday, September 30, 2023

Exchange Cards - September - Yellow Flowers

My Exchange Cards for September feature autumn colored flowers.

This first one is a sunflower.  The 4x4 inch photograph is from one of my annual photo calendars.  Trimmed the numbers off and it was ready to go.

I chose a Stampin Up Summer Sun card base.  I cut a 2" strip of black card stock which I punched with the SU Banner Triple Punch.  

It is very versatile as it easily centers the V on several widths of banners. Allow allows you to make any length.

Once that was adhered I installed 3 golden yellow caplets by making holes with the Crop-a-dile and then inserting the caps and choosing the right settings to press these into place.

A full half sheet white insert make this a card which can be used for any fall occasion.

This card features the same Summer Sun card base. This time I chose a Chocolate Chip piece of card stock which I aligned closer to the top of the landscape oriented card.

I adhered the 4x4 inch photo of a dahlia aligned on the left.  

Then, I chose a metal postage stamp brad in a golden yellow color.  I marked the spot for the prongs on the back and used a push pin to create a hole for them.  Press the prongs apart on the inside.

A full half sheet insert and this card is ready to be mailed on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.