Friday, September 22, 2023

Oil Diffusers - One of a Kind - Set 1

I have started my creation of One of a Kind essential oil passive diffusers for this years market.  I have been on the hunt for unique vessels that I turned into special gifts for others or yourself. These will fit  nicely into a personal space such as an office, a sun room, a bedroom or bathroom.  Any place you want to chill out, breathe deep and relax.

Teal Posy 

This is a hand painted Germany bud vase with a felt flower.

Placing a couple of drops of your favorite pure essential oil on the yellow petals will provide scent in your personal space.

Essential oil scent will dissipate over time and the scent can be changed once the first one has completely gone.

With the Lady Bug diffuser I paired a beautiful olive green glass leaf dish with a lady bug diffuser.

I created the lady bug from red felt and black for the head.  These pieces were hand cut then the spots and wing markings were hand embroidered with black thread.

The drops of essential oil would be placed on the felt lady bug.

The glass container will protect your furniture from any stray drops of oil.

Last year I realized that I did not have diffusers geared to the masculine aesthetic.  After the few years we have been through everyone can benefit from a little bit of self care. 

Here I paired a glass cowboy boot shot glass with a felt denim diffuser.

I created a denim jean leg to place over the glass boot.  I hand stitched the denim with blue thread then embellished it with yellow star embroidery and yellow jean stitch lines.  

I added the star on the top to indicate where the couple of oil drops can be placed.  The glass will protect the surface.

The glass boot is a souvenir from the Big Valley Jamboree which is a country western music festival held in my province every year.
I will post more diffusers here as I complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.