Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2020 Christmas Card Challenge

My plans fell apart last year so I have decided to recommit to making cards every month.

I have decided to focus on the layered cards for family.  I have indicated a general theme next to the month and my focus to use the tools I have in my collection.  I want to use what I have to bring the amount of supplies down again this year.  I will have to make more use of my Cricut machine as most of my wood mounted rubber stamps have been sent to the thrift stores.

Here is the list.


2020 Christmas Card Challenge
January
Bethlehem Bethlehem Border
February
Star Nested Stampin Up Thinlits
March
Madonna Gentle Peace
April
Holy Family Penny Black Manger Die
May
Large Words Memory Box Greeting die
June
Silhouette Holy Family on vellum
July
Polar Bear Cricut
August
Wisemen Cling mount stamp or Cricut
September
Gifts Cricut or die cut bow
October
Snowflake Die cuts
November
Candle Cricut
December
Houses Houses on a hill

If you are making your own Christmas Cards this year and need some inspiration please follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.