Monday, January 27, 2020

Sewing Project - Quilt 3 - Debbie Mum Fabric

I put together this quilt today.  This is another piece I inherited from the lady that passed away.

The fabric is a Debbie Mum pattern with guardian angels saying on it.  I could not find the name of the pattern online.

Finished Size: 43" W x 47" T

Front: Debbie Mum fabric






Backing: Ivory mottled pattern

Batting: Blue Knit Fleece

Binding: Red Mottled Fabric
You can check out the video for details on doing the binding.  Fool Proof Quilt Binding

Quilting: Followed the lines across the quilt but went around the angels and saying.

This was another quilt that I pinned before quilting which was quite large for my space.  I got it done.

I took it to quilting and a friend from quilting added the binding.  This was a collaboration.

It will make a kid in crisis a wonderful warm reminder that someone cares.

We will soon be gathering these quilts to give to a women's shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.