Sunday, January 26, 2020

St. Patrick's Birthday

I have been making a St. Patrick's Happy Birthday card for my friend for a few years.  It is a 5x7 card.

I chose the designer paper by Bo-Bunny Press - Witches Brew.  Cut it to size to leave a small border and glued it to the front of a garden green card base.


I printed the sentiment on light green card stock offset to accommodate the stem. Ripped the top and bottom edges to expose the white core. It was adhered to the card front.

I use the Stampin Up Sweetheart Punch with the same light green card stock and punched 3 of them. I cut the stem by hand.  I chalked the edges with 2 colors of green.  I glued the stem with Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive then aligned the 3 hearts to make a shamrock.  I added 3 small darker hearts onto the large ones.

Happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.