Saturday, January 4, 2020

Upcycled Cmas Card

I upcycled this Christmas card with a cute puppy on the front. 

My friend wanted it turned into a Granddaughter card. I chose a Garden Green card base and cut it to an A6 size.  I added an ivory strip of card stock and placed it left of center and adhered it to the card front.

I trimmed the commercial card front to leave a small border. It was adhered to the card front over the strip.

I printed the word onto ivory card stock and punched it with the Word Window punch.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

I added a seasonal sentiment on the inside.

1 comment:

  1. Great re-use of the card. I did a heap like this a couple of years ago, and I think I will do again this year. Have a great 2020 and thank you for visiting my blog last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.