Saturday, January 16, 2010

My 2010 Christmas Card Challenge

I am challenging myself to make Christmas Cards all year long instead of cramming during my busiest time of the year. I also have several Christmas Card Classes scheduled this year so I will need some ideas for those. I have decided on a theme for each month.

Here's my list:

January - Snowflakes
Feb - Evergreen trees
Mar - Gingerbread
Apr - Nativity
May - Candles
Jun - Poinsettias
July - Angels
Aug - Winter (Snowmen,etc)
Sept - Stars
Oct - Wreaths
Nov - Stockings/Ornaments
Dec - Santa/St. Nick

Each month I will make several of the same card based on the theme for the month. I will post my card here. Do you want to join me? You can use this blog as inspiration if you want to get your cards made in good time this year. Click on the post to leave a comment. If you want to be reminded of the challenge become a follower of my blog then my post will arrive in your reading list every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.