Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Card Club - April - Recycled Denim

Earth Day was April 22. I chose to give these cards an earth friendly focus where items were reused or recycled.

The flower is a creative use of old denim jeans. I used Sizzix dies for the flower, centre and leaf. The yellow and green fabrics are left overs from other projects. The gingham scrapbook paper was just what I needed. The denim colored yarn matched well and was stapled on. I added a color printed greeting cut with my Creative Memories oval cutter. I used a navy ink pad to smudge the edges of the card and greeting.

1 comment:

  1. That is a cool card making idea. It is really interesting and I love that it is helpful for the environment. recycle. recycle...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.