Thursday, November 18, 2010

Book - Fruit of the Spirit Bible Study -Sherri Harris

This is the book by Sherri Harris that I used for my Scrapbooking Bible Study this fall. It was published in 2004. It provides 10 lessons; 1 introduction and the 9 Fruit of the Spirit.The book does include materials to scrapbook but they designed several years ago and scrapbooking has come a long way in that time.
I had 6 ladies who participated; some who had scrapbooked before and some with little experience. I believe everyone enjoyed the study and some have scrapbooks to show for it. I would really recommend this study. I created coordinated kits for those who did not have scrapbooking experience, which included 12x12 paper, die cut letters for the title, brads, vellum for journalling and various other materials for each lesson. (My pages were created with a similar kit of supplies.) The experienced scrapbookers handled the scrapbooking with their own materials and tools. (click on the F of S label on the side to see all my pages)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.