Monday, September 26, 2011

Card Club - Flocked border

I found this flocked border at a Dollar store.  I thought it was so gorgeous.  I created a greeting for this sketch and color printed them.  The greeting is trimmed close to the frame.  I coordinated one word in the greeting to the card color.  I used a couple of embossing folders (Cuttlebug Victorian and Stampin Up Finial Press) in the kits.  I cut the colored square with a Sizzix original die. The embossed layer was glued to the card front.  I discovered after I made my sample that the border was adhesive to the brads are purely decorative. This design is versatile to accommodate a variety of colors and occasions. I made up kits in several colors with several greetings (Thanks, sympathy, birthday). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.