Monday, April 22, 2013

Card - Good Job

This is a card I made for a co-worker who has been dealing with a few challenges in her work.  This is to let her know she's doing a great job!  I made the card 5.5x8.5inches so there was room for everyone to write an appreciative word.
I started with a Tempting Turquoise card with the 8.5x11 folding in half.  I found a sheet in the Pink Flamingo DSP with just Summer Sun and Tempting Turquoise.  I cut 9 squares at 1.5" and glued them to a square of white.  This was laid onto a piece of Summer Sun.  I trimmed the top of that piece with the scallop border from the SU Adorning Accents Edgelits.  I then added another layer in white cut with the same Edgelit.  I wrapped a piece of Turquoise 1/4" gross grain ribbon across the front and taped the end to the back. Added a short piece tied onto the long length. This layer was adhered to the card front. I added 3 white silk flowers above the scallops and punched small 5 petal punchies in Summer Sun and held those in place with tiny turquoise brads.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.