Thursday, February 15, 2018

Welcome to my Kitchen

We had a great time of fellowship this morning during our Welcome to my Kitchen get together.

Our numbers were down due to some ladies being away in warmer climes, some dealing with health issues and others too busy to attend.  There was 11 of us.

As you can see we had a heart theme with a glitzy table center piece.

I chose a devotion on the heart theme called "What Love Looks Like".  We all need to be reminded to be kind, gentle, and consider others before ourselves.

I made quarter sheet heart handouts with the characteristics of Love for each participant. 

The paper is by Scrap Ease - Cotton Candy.  I cut the pink hearts with one of the heart thin lits from the Sizzix set.  I printed the words onto the designer paper.


Our hostess set up a pretty table with reds and whites. She provided fruit salad, yogurt, raisin bread and cinnamon buns with a generous amount of  tea and coffee.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and charming red table!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years ago, I had the honor of reading this section of 1 Corinthians for my nephew's wedding. It is so powerful! Have a love-ly weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun ... and the main thing is that you created together ....Lovely card...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice fellowship meeting, Sylvia. The handout you made is beautiful and definitely much needed in these trying times.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.