Wednesday, June 12, 2019

HB Cousin

Another card with a custom greeting.

I chose a warm green card base in the portrait orientation in the A2 size.

I printed the greeting layer in ivory in warm green and warm pink.  It was trimmed to leave a small border and adhered to the card front.  It also includes the stem and leaf for the flower.

I used designer paper from K&C Company - K Classic - McKenna 12x12 pad in green, pink and mustard yellow.   I punched them in these 3 sizes - 1.5, 1.25 and 1.0 inches.  I corner punched them on the opposite corners.  I aligned the squares on one of the pointer corners.   These layers squares were adhered to the greeting layer with 3D foam tape.

A quarter sheet white blank insert was glued to the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.