Sunday, December 1, 2019

Photo Blogging Challenge - Whatcha eatin’?

Breakfast generally has bananas and some sort of cereal. 

Here I have rolled oats, wheat bran, yogurt, cranberry syrup for a bit of vitamin C.

I have added a bit of soy milk and a cup of tea.











I made mushroom sauce for my green fettuccine noodles.  Basically a white sauce with fresh mushrooms, garlic and onions.

I have added some KimChi and some chutney as condiments.  

A big cup of tea rounds out the meal.



I made some of these for guys who worked on the renovation at my house.  Of course, there was a bit of the puffed wheat left so I have to make half a batch for myself.

It was so good!

I can't have these in the house regularly but sure was a great treat!

Of course a wonderful cup of tea.  I am adjusting to caffeine free tea so that is a slow adjustment.




A hearty meal with lots of protein.  Cheese melted on the one half of the multi grain bagel.

A fried slice of ham and a sunny side up egg for the other half.  The yolk just the right consistency to drip out and cover the rest as I cut it into 4 pieces.   Yummy!












This is frozen mushroom pizza.  I generally add fresh tomatoes but there were none available this day so I check the fridge and there was broccoli. 

Broccoli it was which added some great color to the pizza.

I am sharing with PJ who hosts the Photo Blogging Challenge.  The November prompt was Whatcha eatin’?

Looking forward to some yummy shots.

6 comments:

  1. I am probably one of the few people who not only approves of your putting broccoli on your pizza but is applauding you!
    They guys who are renovating your house must love to come to your house if there are treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I gained 10 pounds just looking at these photos! Well done and a lovely presentment.
    https://peripheralperceptions.wordpress.com/2019/12/02/november-photo-challenge-whatcha-eatin/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do I find cranberry syrup??
    Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your puffed wheat bars look quite tasty. And it's hard to beat a perfectly fried egg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of Mr GeoK's favourite treates is puffed wheat square! Everything here looks delicious...I like how you went with whatever was in the fridge and added some broccoli pieces to your pizza. Go greens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some breakfast as well. I love that photo with the egg. And the image with the puffed rice items you make.. now they look quite tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.