Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Senior Show Submissions

Our Senior Show at the AAC is being juried and hosted on line.  We are fortunate to have a tech savvy gallery manager.  We have hosted 3 shows since the middle of March.

This beautiful pink bloom is on the Flowering Plum.  I love the moody shot where the flower is the focal element.

Title: Nature - Cheaper than Therapy
Size: 17.5 x 13.5 inches
Mats: Double archival mats in black and granite green
Frame: Black wood
Print: 8x12 inches


This is my Mercury Glass votive holder with a tea light burning. Love how the body is lit from the inside. We need a bit of light in our world to bring hope for the future.


Title: Light Dispels the Darkness
Size: 14.25 x 10.5 inches
Mat: Single archival mat
Frame: Black metal
Print: 9x12 inches






I took this shot for the Macro Monday challenge - shadow earlier this year.  You can see more examples here. I really enjoyed taking shadows.

I loved how this clear plastic spoon turned into a ladle when the light was at the right angle.  I added the words on card stock above the photo.  I thought it was appropriate for the attitude we need in these challenging times.

Title: Life is Fuller
Size: 8.5 x 10.5 inches
Mat: Single archival mat
Frame: Silver metal
Print: 5x5 inches

The submissions in the show are on the Allied Art Council website - On-Line Senior Show.

1 comment:

  1. I love that mercury glass...how lovely! And the big flower bloom is just perfect! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.