Monday, July 20, 2020

Thank You for Rescue

I made thank you cards for the friends and neighbours who helped me yesterday.  I ended up locked out of my place through my own inattention and needed rescuing.  Thanks for being willing to help, calling a locksmith and checking in on me while I waited. Expensive day.

This card is for the neighbor who stepped into action despite no knowing me and being new to the building.

Navy card, a wavy black remnant and some hexagon die cuts.

A Stampin Up Modern Label greeting adhered with 3D foam tape.


This card is for the friend who helped me unwind after my adventure.

A bright green card with yellow polka dot designer paper.

A ripped strip of blue with a floral accent.

A 2 inch oval greeting in the bottom right hand corner adhered with 3D foam tape that coordinates with the blue strip.


This card is for the neighbour who hung out while I waited for the locksmith.

Turquoise card with watercolor designer paper.

A large diecut flower accent held in place with 3D foam tape.

A Stampin Up Modern Label and Word Window greeting in the bottom right hand corner.

Thanks to the young locksmith K who came on a Sunday night.   There is still good in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful when people help? I'm glad you had these people around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Sylvia. And three cheers to your good neighbor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.