Friday, November 26, 2021

Exchange Cards - Christmas Cards

I am playing catch up on my exchange cards.  With Dad`s hospitalization I have spent more time with Mom which involving traveling.   These are December`s cards then I will get the November and October ones done.

I chose Stampin Up Christmas Jingle designer paper because it had a green and red side.  I decided to make A7 or 5x7 inch cards. I printed a greeting layer of Very Vanilla with greetings in Real Red and Old Olive trimmed to leave a border all the way around. I punched 14 stars out.  Then applied thin 3D tape to the bottom ones and thicker 3D tape to the top ones.  The top ones match the card base color.  I placed them in a round shape to create a wreath. I added a Real Read wide grosgrain ribbon below the wreath and taped the ends to the back.

I adhered the greeting layer to the card front and pressed them over night.  This morning I added the prism elements of a snowflake on one and a star on the other adhered with Bling Zots.  I then added a thin gold cord bow to the wreath.

These are headed to my exchange partners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.