I have had a small rug under my living room since the vinyl floor was installed last year.
I decided a bigger one would be better so I bought this rug from JYSK.
I fold it so the red stripes are not showing.
Working really well.
The Blue Bird or The Invention of Happiness by Sheila Kohler.
This radiant historical novel is based on the true life of Lucy Dillon, an 18th-century French aristocrat and former lady-in-waiting to Queen Marie Antoinette. After narrowly escaping the Reign of Terror during the French Revolution, Lucy and her family flee to America. They settle on a dairy farm in New York's Hudson Valley, where she trades her life of noble privilege for hard physical labor, discovering personal freedom and her true self along the way.
The memorial service took place this week for a dear friend and financial advisor. He passed away in October but the service was delayed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.