Monday, March 28, 2011

Card Club - March - Leaf Trio

I designed and color printed my greeting which was printed to match the card on a neutral cardstock. I then punched three 13/8" circles in the card color and three 1.25" circles in the neutral color. I then used the Sizzlet Little Leaves die in the card color. I trimmed the neutral piece to leave a small border all the way around. Glued to card front. I then glued my three colored circles above the greeting. Then the three neutral circles. I then cut the little leaves branch into 3 different leaves and adhered those in the centre of my neutral circles. This design is so versatile. I made some in blue with white, brown with cream, purple with white. I designed 4 different greetings as well. Great card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.