Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Card - CST Challenge #8 - Sketch Pears

I made this card following a sketch challenge. I bought this metallic copper ribbon on clearance and I'm learning why it might have been on sale. It's been the hardest thing to work into a design because I've not been able to find something else that matches.
I started with an olive green card cut 4.25x11" and scored in half to make a top fold card. I added the copper ribbon knot at the top (tacked with a glue dot) and a length near the bottom held in place with a bit of double sided tape and scotch tape on the inside. The sketch had scallops near the bottom so I cut a border with Die-namics die in dark brown. I laid this over the copper ribbon. I cut 2 yellow pears and the stem and leaf with a QuicKutz die from the same dark brown. Added a bit of accent on the bottom with a brown marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.