Thursday, July 21, 2011

Card Kit - Christmas Tree with Burgundy Scallop

I made another Christmas card kit for a silent auction at a family reunion this summer.
I used a parchment card stock cut to 5.5x8.5" which is folded in half. I trimmed the decorative plaid paper to be 1/8" smaller than the card front. The tree is cut with a Sizzix die from moss green paper. It has been chalked green on the tree and brown on the trunk. I added burgundy balls (.25 punched shapes) to it. I created the greeting and color printed it onto parchment paper and punched it with 1.25" punch. It is layered onto a 1 3/8" moss green layer then onto the burgundy scallop. I glued the Christmas tree onto the card front then added the scallop greeting. The burgundy sequin star is held in place with a glue dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.