I've created a new calendar of flower photos again this year. I changed the format to 5.5" x 8.5" which allows me to use photos in the landscape orientation. I chose flowers again this year because that was quick and easy. I selected some black and white graphics for backgrounds and placed the photo in the middle of the background. I produced the calendar part in Publisher. I printed the covers on card stock and the pages on 28 lb paper. I placed a small hole at the top below the binding with my Cropadile. I used Bind It All coil in my Zutter machine to bind the top. I'm happy with the results.