I created a couple more baby boy cards with the leftovers from the previous cards I made. For these ones I cut the blue giraffe color printed on the vellum with my Creative Memories oval cutter. I then but a bit of tape behind his nose to keep him in place while I trimmed around with scallop decorative scissors. I found coordinating blue card stock which I trimmed leaving a small border around on the white card. This was adhered to the white card front. I chose a white flower and brad to add an accent on the right top corner. This also helps to keep the vellum where it belongs. A couple more cards for my stash.