Saturday, April 14, 2012

All Occasion Stack Class - Large Flowers

I started with large silk flowers in a couple of colors - pink and magenta. I found coordinating designer paper and then matching card stock.  I cut a Tim Holtz Ornamental die cut from it then glued that on the card front.  I chose a satin ribbon which I cut to length to cover across the card and tape both ends to the inside of the card. I set aside the short piece leftover.  I place the largest flower on my card front and made a hole in the card front with a push pin through the centre of the flower.  I then took the 2 small yellow daisy flowers in made holes in their centre with the push pin. I placed the tiny white brad through the small yellow flowers, then the white medium flower then the 2 larger flowers. This accent was then placed on the card front in the hole I made earlier.  Turn the card over and spread the prongs on the inside of the card.  I tied the short end of ribbon I saved earlier onto the ribbon on the card and trimmed the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.