Monday, October 22, 2012

Card Club - October - Pinwheel

Tonight is Card Club and we are making another set of occasion cards.
I selected my papers for the pinwheel then decided on a black card.  I used a pattern created by my sister for the pinwheel. You will find the pattern here. I punched my squares with a punch which made them 1 3/8". I printed the pattern ensuring that the squares were that size.  This pattern works very well! Thanks Therese.  Once I had the pinwheel assembled I embossed a white layer with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. I then glued the pinwheel to the top and I wrapped a piece of 1/4" black gross grain ribbon around below it.  I glued this assembled piece to the card front.  I added the button to the centre of the pinwheel with a Zot.  I glued the Word Window greeting to the Modern Label then adhered it over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.