Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Coaster Calendars - DP - Vellum Sentiments

 Still working on coaster calendars. I've taken a different direction. These I have pasted Designer Paper paper to the front and trimmed to the edge.  I took a long time and several rabbit holes before I settled on this way to present the sentiments. Really happy with these!  The sentiments are printed on vellum and cut with one of the Apothecary Framelits from Stampin Up! which makes it super easy! Then I attached to the front with 2 tiny black brads. In some cases I have chosen DP that relates to hobbies like sewing, quilting, music and golf which help me reach these customers. I've put a hole in the top centre and a magnet on the back which should work for most people.

1 comment:

  1. Those worked out so well!! Good on you!!!

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.