Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bright Thank Yous

I made a couple of cards for the girls I met with last night.  Thanks Char for hosting and Gail for showing.  Char blessings to you as you start a new chapter.

I started with an orange card and layered onto it coordinating papers in bold patterns and bright colors.  It's the Dots and Dashes designer paper from Stampin Up. I cut both pieces to 4x 5.25" then cut them again both across the width. I reassembled them with a piece of both patterns which I taped together then adhered to the card front. I layered a strip of white card stock over the join. I stamped the greeting in Only Orange.


On the other one I placed the greeting wide.  I punched a Decorative Label punchie from green card stock then stamped the greeting in Handsome Hunter on white and punched it with the Word Window. The greeting is mounted with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.