Thursday, August 3, 2017

Share Your Cup - This Week

I found a group of House Sparrows in a medium sized bush this morning on my walk.  They were a bit braver in numbers and I was behind the fence.  I managed to get a couple of good photos as they sat in the sun warming themselves. It was quite cool over night and you can see they are puffed to keep the warmth in.


The bees were a bit slow this morning as well so I managed to get this one on the Allium Purple Sensation in one of the yards on my morning walk.










I walked a different street this morning and found this wonderful decoration on a front door.

It was blue in real life but this seems grey.

I had some breakfast on the balcony a bit later than usual so the sun was pretty bright.  I placed a burgundy cloth on the table, added a turquoise placemat, and used my IKEA plate with coordinating red china mug.  I'm getting so I prefer the lighter porcelain mugs to the heavier ironstone ones.  I had a delicious Chai black tea with cream and honey.











I picked the raspberries on my walk this morning. I added them to the dish of yogurt along my usual banana. A chocolate bran muffin to round out the meal and it was all good.

Sharing with
Jann at Daily Cup with Mrs. Olson who hosts Share Your Cup #259

Mersad who hosts Through my Lens #105

Bernideen who hosts Tea in the Garden

Ruth who hosts Tuesday Cuppa Tea

7 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like you had a rather nice walk this morning. I too prefer thinner or china cups to drink out of instead of thick lipped mugs.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very lovely! I think I should like to have some of those raspberries and bananas right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sparrows posed well for you. How sweet. And your breakfast looks delicious, and beautifully laid out too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute birds and your breakfast looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Sylvia:
    That fruit looks delicious and healthy too! So glad you shared and I find it amazing that you found and picked this yourself! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to get to eat out on the balcony! I love raspberries. They are my favorite fruit. Love the sweet birds! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.