Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Stainless Set - Jasmine Tea

After seeing my sister's stainless steel teapot I was inspired to consider something similar. 


I saw this one at the thrift shop and thought I would give it a try.  It has a built in infuser which makes things easier.  I put Jasmine Green in it this morning and placed it on my sunflower hot spot.

The quality of the teapot is not great and the challenges of photography are considerable with all the reflections.







I am using my IKEA 353+ Cobalt Blue dishes for breakfast.

Still eating raspberries from the freezer to make room for a new crop.  A dollop of yogurt and a bit of cream will top of the healthy dish.

I added a banana and a bran muffin.

Here's the whole set I have collected over the last few weeks. 


Sharing with Bernideen's Tea Time
Ruth at  Tuesday Cuppa Tea hosted by Ruth

I would have love to get right into National Afternoon Tea Week but there are too many pressing matters with my parent's upcoming move.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a yummy wholesome breakfast. Glad you found your stainless teapot....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to enjoy breakfast! I love thrift stores and your teapot is a lovely find. Raspberries are one of my favorite fruits, too. Please pop over and view my post on Seashore tea time!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your setting is pretty and unusual for the dark aspect of the setting. Lovely to look at. I'm going to try jasmine tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stainless teaset.I think it is very beautiful and perfect with dark blue dishes and yellow details(love the sunflower piece,I don't know how to say it in english).What a charming post!Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like teapots with built-in infusers too! Have you tried jasmine tea with milk? I was initially skeptical when my friend offered me a "jasmine tea latte", but I ended up loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful setting. You did it right----yummy
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breakfast looks beautiful and sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - what a wonderful contemporary presentation there. Very clean lines! Thanks for sharing and linking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the looks of your thrifted teapot, and those raspberries look yummy. Then I read another post where you won't be able to pick any more raspberries since your mom will be moving. I'm also sorry about your college ring, but at least your finger is saved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I apologize for being late visiting! The last few weeks have been a whirl with birthday, sinus problems, friends visiting and then a smoke escape with a last minute cruise…only to return to more smoke! Oh well… I LOVE your teapot! Similar to one I had with a silicone frame/handle that I broke last year...will be looking for that! Love your sunflower! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.