Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Game Night - CH - 1st Letter Game

I headed to Compassion House to lead time playing the 1st letter game.

We start with a phrase that describes an object.  We take the first letter of each word and place them vertically on a sheet of paper.  Then those in the group try to guess what the object is based on these clues.

One little red wagon ornament. OLRWO.

I have prepared a 10 prizes for those who guess the right phrase to describe the prize.

The box of Christmas cards are a result of my making the left overs of the 3 classes held in November.  It holds 10 cards.

The Metro Mug was a hit.

The pastel micro fiber dish cloths were appreciated.

These were a few of the items I had in my goodie bag.

We had a great time and then I shared a cup of tea with a couple of folks.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia - I adore playing games, so I am getting my fill now that our son is home for Christmas. Hope your Advent is going well for you. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.