Thursday, February 21, 2019

Bible Study - Thank You

I have been participating in this Grace is Greater bible study for the last few weeks.  It has been nice to take a study instead of leading one.

We get together, share a meal then we watch the video and break into small groups to discuss the lesson. 

We have 4 leaders who have volunteered to facilitate the discussion.


I made a card for the lady who has been leading my group.   You will see that I used left over kits from my class on Tuesday. 

I made this one in the tall orientation which is the versatility of some of the kits I put together.

I added a Stampin Up Itty Bitty greeting adhered with 3D foam tape.

I will add a few cards as a small gift for her time to prepare and lead this study.

Here is another card made with corner rounded squares that I used earlier this week.

I used warm tone designer paper squares which were adhered to the lines printed on the greetign layer.

I adhered that layer to a brown card.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.