Saturday, October 5, 2019

Fundraiser - Caramel Popcorn Bowls

Our art group is having a Dessert Auction and Paint Battle tonight to raise funds for our programming.

I was going to be away this weekend but my plans changed so I decided to at least donate some desserts to the auction.

I have been making this famous Caramel Popcorn for many years and I can almost make in my sleep.  With a last minute plan I could whip some of this up in a hurry. 

I purchased some bowls with wide mouths to ensure the max amount of treat in these bowl.

I has peanuts and almonds in my version.

It is well covered with caramel and is mouth watering.

I wrapped the bowls in cellophane, tied them with wide ribbon and added a tag with the ingredients.

I hope the event goes really well.

Dropping these off this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia - packaging says it all, but one glance inside and people will also be licking their lips in anticipation of this delicious caramel popcorn. So impressive that you can turn out such a finished product "in a hurry". By the way, what is a "Paint Battle"?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.