Thursday, October 3, 2019

R2Go All Occasion Card Kit - Set 8

I made a couple more Ready 2 Go All Occasion Card Kits today.

This card started with a navy blue card base set in the tall orientation.

I chose designer paper Color Ways Sapphire Collection by Paper House. I trimmed it to 4" by 5.25" and then cut it with the Stampin Up Sunburst Thinlit die.  I adhered it to the card front aligning all edges leaving a small border.

I created an accent with a 2" white circle punchie then a blue 1.75" punchie.  I added a large white silk flower, then a smaller blue one.  I aligned them on the circle and used a push pin to create the hole for the brad.  I placed the silk flowers on the brad and pushed the prongs through the hole and spread them apart on the back of the circle.  This was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.


I generally include cards in a stack kit which would work for the guys in our lives.

I started with a Soft Suede colored card base.  I added a layer of gorgeous designer paper but I can't find the credit now.  I trimmed it to 4" by 5.25" then angled it on the card front until I was happy.  I adhered it with double sided tape and then trimmed it to the card edges with scissors.

I added a Tim Holtz Old Jalopy die cut in dark brown card stock.  It was cut with the Movers & Shapers set.  It was adhered with 3D foam tape.

The greeting was printed and then punched with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch.  It was adhered with 3D foam tape as well.   

These layouts are very versatile as they work in both orientations and a greeting can easily be added to either.  I included SU Modern Label punchie greetings in this kit with 3D foam tape to adhere them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.