Tuesday, January 21, 2020

2020 Cardmaking - CH - Class 1

I am back to doing card making session at Compassion House.

I have availed myself of a couple of stack kits but I needed a few more kits because I have more than average number of ladies registered.

I started with designer paper by Fancy Pants Designs - Sidewalk.  I cut it to 4.00 x 5.25 inches then cut again at 3.5 inches.  Flipped the small piece over and taped the pieces back together.

Added an aqua grosgrain ribbon across the join  of the designer paper and taped the ends to the back.  This layer was adhered to the front of a pink card.

I added am accent made with a white silk flower, an aqua handmade paper flower, a white sequin and an aqua brad.  I created a hole in through the card front with a push pin and push the prongs through and spread the prongs apart on the inside of the card.

I added a full half sheet blank insert.  The paper with it's great colors allowed for a variety of card base colors.

The card on the right uses designer paper by My Mind's Eye - Kate & Co - Cambridge Court - Medallion Paper.

This one was paired with hot pink grosgrain ribbon and a medium teal card base.

The same flower accent.  With no greeting makes an all occasion card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.