Sunday, August 1, 2021

Card Exchange Cards - Tangerine Tango & Baja Breeze

I started with an orange card base which I think is Tangerine Tango.

I added a layer of Baja Breeze polka dot designer paper from the Palette o' Prints collection.  I ripped the right hand edge and aligned it along the fold. 

I added a length of Tangerine Tango Scallop Polka Dot ribbon to the designer paper layer and taped the ends to the back.  I adhered it to the card front.

I cut one of the labels from the Apothecary Framelits set from Baja Breeze card stock. I added a greeting from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set color printed on white card stock punched with the Large Oval.  I added tiny orange brads on either side of the greeting then adhered it to the card front with 3D foam tape.

I added 2 small buttons in coordinating color on the bottom right hand corner with small Zots.

The same basic supplies for this card but I switched up the orientation to landscape.

I turned the Baja Breeze designer paper over to the other side to show the floral design.

I put quarter sheet inserts on the inside and added a white envelope.

These are headed out to my card buddies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.