Sunday, April 17, 2022

Exchange Cards - April

We are starting a new session of card exchange.  I've decided to get my cards ready ahead of time so I will not disappoint folks when I am busy moving.

I had these silver chrome metal earrings in my stash so I off the hanger and mounted them with brads.

I chose Striped designer paper by SU in Rose Red and cut it to about 4x3 inches. I adhered it to a piece of sold Rose Red card stock measuring 4.75 x 3.5 inches. I placed pink and silver brads into the holes in the larger flowers in the metal accent.  

I strung a piece of silver cord through one of the flowers and wrapped around this layer and knotted it on the right. This layer was then adhered to the front of a Pretty in Pink card with 3D foam tape.  I added the round greeting in the bottom right hand side again with 3D foam tape.

On this card it the same layout with different colors.  The card base is Chocolate Chip.  The designer paper seems to have pink and brown lines so I chose those colors for the brads in the metal accent.

I cut the designer paper larger this time to 4.00 x 5.5 inches.  Attached the silver cord in the same way.

The greeting is punched with the Modern Label Punch in color printed in Chocolate Chip with an offset of solid card stock same as the card base. It was adhered with 3D foam tape.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia - what a resourceful use of earrings! Enjoy the coming weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.