Sunday, May 1, 2022

Exchange Card - May

These cards are for my card exchange partners. 

I started with the aqua handmade paper flowers then chose the Stampin Up Fresh Prints designer paper then the pink card base.  

This card has a Stampin Up Pretty in Pink card base with a designer paper layer featuring the color of Coastal Cabana which matches super well.

I layered a white flower sequin, a yellow handmade paper flower by Prima, then a white silk flower, the large handmade paper flower and lastly a large white card stock daisy punchie onto a white tiny brad.  Once aligned I pressed it into the DSP and press the prongs apart on the back.

The card base was scored at 1.5 inches then 5.75 inches and folded to the front to create an offset fold.  

The flower accent layer was adhered to the card front with double sided tape just on the left hand side so the Coastal Cabana DSP would overlap the small flap.

The card on the right has the same accent layer of die cut flowers and DSP in Coastal Cabana as the one above.

The card base for this one is Pink Passion which is a deeper version of the one above.

These are headed off to my card exchange buddies.

I added a white quarter sheet insert and a white envelope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.