Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Card - Thank You

I am so grateful for the physiotherapy I received at the beginning of this year.  

It's been six months since I was released by my physiotherapist. I decided to drop off a thank you card to express in my gratitude in being able to climb stairs, be pain free, and in general enjoying walking and movement again.

It does mean 30 minutes of ongoing therapy at home but I know all my routine and it is keeping  my mobile.

Thank you!


The card base is Stampin Up Lost Lagoon in the A2 size.  I cut a piece of watercolor saran paper I made years ago.  I cut it to leave a nice border all the way around. I wrapped a length of SU Pool Party tiny rick rack around the front of the landscape oriented card.  I cut the word from heavy white card stock. It was adhered with Bling Zots. A few of those also keep the knot in place and the rick rack straight on the inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.