Saturday, August 5, 2023

Photo Cards

I made another couple of cards from my photos. A lovely Dahlia taken at the Botanic Park.

I cut a piece of Garden Green card stock with the Tim Holtz Brackets border die.  I glued it behind the 4x4 photo and taped it down. 

I added a length of Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon on the join and taped the ends to the back.

I added a silver flower sequin with a white tiny star brad at the point of the green diecut.

This layer was then adhered to the front of the Elegant Eggplant card base. 

I added a quarter sheet white insert on the right han panel. 

A greeting can be added centered just above the sequin.

On this card is the Astrantia Major Alba. 

I used the same border die on a piece of Elegant Eggplant card stock.  Taped it to the back of the photo.

I added a strip of silver glitter card stock over the join.

I added silver flower sequins held in place with white star brads on the 3 bumps in the die cut.

I adhered this layer to the front of a hot pink card base.  Added a quarter sheet insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.