Saturday, April 9, 2011

All Occasion Stack Class - Double sided DP

Another very versatile sketch. I used Stampin Up! double sided designer paper. Selected my card stock to match the paper. Trimmed the DP to be just a bit smaller than the card. Then cut the DP piece and turned over the smaller piece and just butted it against the other. Glued these down to the card. Placed coordinated colored gross grain ribbon over the joint and glued it to the inside of the card front. With the tall version you will need to place a small slit in the fold to bring the ribbon to the inside. I punched a small daisy shape from the DP cut off and placed it in the centre of the flower and a brad holds the flower onto the card front. I ensured that the flower on the brown card was ivory as in the DP and white on the blue card. With no greeting these cards can be used for any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.