Saturday, April 9, 2011

All Occasion Stack Class - Foliage Trio

I love this card template. I used it recently on these cards. I used 4 different card stock colors in this kit. Printed the greetings and the foliage dingbats in the same color on white card stock. I punched the colored circles with the SU! 1 3/8" circle punch. The foliage images were punched with the 1.25" circle punch. I then trimmed the white greeting into the rectangle and adhered to the card front. Layered the foliage onto the colored circles. The easiest way to space your circles is to place the right and left ones at the same distance from the outside edges. Then place the last one evenly spaced between those two. I've started developing a variety of greetings in this style. They cover birthday, baby, sympathy, illness, and a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.