Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Card - CST Challenge #13 - Large Sentiment

I made this card for the weekly challenge on CST. The challenge was to make the sentiment the main element on the card. I stamped a Stampin Up! greeting "Warm Wishes" on white and watercolored it in fall colors. I cut it out with Nestabilities scallop circle thin die. I cut a scalloped circle the next size up in brown. I embossed a tan layer with a leaf embossing folder which I ripped on the bottom. It was layered onto a brown rectangle which I ripped on the bottom too. I chose a warm orange card. I glued the brown, the tan, the 2 scallop circles then I added a small tag on which I had stamped the word FALL and added several small leaves with a tan brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.