Monday, January 23, 2012

Card Club - Gold Sticker

I'm back with Card Club.  Today is our first in 2012. My starting point was the gold circle dimensional sticker. They came in pink and blue.  I found card stock that matched and cut it into 4" squares.  I embossed the pink one with Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers and the blue with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots. I color printed the greetings on white cardstock and cut the end into a flag shape. I found gold decorative paper that matched well with the gold in the sticker.
I started with a white card.  I glued the greeting onto the embossed square and trimmed it to the edge.  Then I adhered the gold strip to the embossed square and trimmed it as needed.  This layer then was added to card front.  I removed the release paper from the sticker and placed it on the intersection of the gold and greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.