Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cmas Card Challenge - January - Turquoise/White/Chocolate


Welcome to my blog Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for January is a color challenge of White/Turquoise/Chocolate. I started with the patterned paper LYB - Winter Woods which had all these colors.  I chose a white card onto which I mounted a piece of DP on the left side with Bazzil Yosemite (blue) on the right.  I cut the snow mountains with the Cricut - Winter Frolic cartridge.  I used a scrap for the trees.  I added white confetti snowflakes held in place with Zots.

2 comments:

  1. Charmaine has made her first. Way to go!

    Hi, Sylvia. I have uploaded mine for January. That colour combo was fun! http://tweedcurtain.blogspot.com/2012/01/first-christmas-card-of-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.