Monday, January 23, 2012

Cards - Enclosure Card Incentive



These are 2.5 square enclosure cards I made as an incentive for my Card Club participants.  I tried several styles.  Top right is purple daisy confetti on a white circle on a scallop with a rhinestone in the center.  Middle right is yellow scallop with white circle with black star in the center. The bottom right is recycled greeting cards. I punched elements from used cards and layered it on coordinating card stock on white cards.  Top middle is a Spellbinder curly square with a red circle with a yellow star.
The envelope is made with the Sizzix Petal Card die on 50 lb paper.  I have included white circle stickers to keep the envelope closed once ready to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.