Saturday, June 1, 2013

Challenge - C4Cards - Summer

I created this card for the Crazy 4 Cards Challenge this week whose theme is summer.  Ferris wheels always appear in summer traveling with the fair or permanently installed at the amusement park.  I think the yellow and turquoise are also summer colors, yellow suns and turquoise water.  I printed the SU Feeling Sentimental Ferris Wheel on the Summer Sun yellow ink pad background.  Check out how to make these backgrounds here.  I added black thread wrapped three times around the layer at the base then tied a yellow button is the right shade into the thread.  I added the turquoise quarter circles to the left top and right bottom and trimmed to the edge of the white layer. I then added this layer to the turquoise layer.  The turquoise layer was added to the black card.  I added the final quarter circle in the top right hand corner which was trimmed to the edge of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.