Tuesday, June 11, 2013

R2G Card Kits - DSP Split - Manly Birthday

Another card kit.  I wanted to make some cards for men.  They seem harder at times.  On this card I started with Always Artichoke card and added DSP paper in stripes and a small pattern.  The top piece is 2" with the bottom being 3.25" T x 4"W.   I taped these together on the back then place the vanilla ribbon across the join and taped the ends to the back.  This whole piece was then glued to the card front.  I color printed my greetings to match the card then cut it with the Apothecary framelit. I added brushed silver screw brads on either end.  This kit include Soft Suede cards as well.
Another set of manly birthday cards is in the works, so keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.