Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Challenge - Christmas Ornaments

I made this card for the Christmas Card Challenge at Holly Jolly this week.  The theme is Christmas Ornaments. I chose to upcycle an old Christmas card.  I punched the glittered snowflake out with the Stampin Up! Ornament punch.  I aligned the color printed greeting in Island Indigo with the hole already in the card.  Once printed, I glued the upcycled card onto the card front.  I tied the string to the ornament and then glued the ornament to the card front.  I then pulled the string up to the top fold.  I used a push pin to make a hole in the fold and pulled the string through and taped down the end on the inside of the card. 

2 comments:

  1. Impressive - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-224.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia -lovely Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.