Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Card - Ornament Trio

Here's the next one.  This card makes use of an ornament I drew quite a while ago.  I used it here filled with watercolor and here with a glittered star.
I started with an ivory card. The branches were created from a photo of an actual pine tree branch then placed at the top to anchor the ornaments.  I created the speckled dot background which is color printed in green. I placed a trio of the ornaments on the card with the center one being a bit larger than the other two. This time the ornaments were filled with filigree pattern in 3 different colors.  I added the string bow to each of them.  I created a clear circle in the center into which I put the 3 words: Peace, Love and Joy.  On the center one I printed Love again punched it out with a 1" punch and mounted over the center with 3D foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.